Monday, January 26, 2015

More Celebrate Today Projects

Here are a couple more cards I made using the Celebrate Today stamp set.  This set just has so many possibilities!

Well, I just HAD to make a masculine card using one of my all time favorites -- the hardwood stamp! I stamped the background on Crumb Cake with Chocolate Chip ink.  The polka dot balloon is also Crumb Cake with Chocolate Chip dots.  The other balloon is Marina Mist on white.  The card front is mounted on Marina Mist.  I just love how this turned out!

One more for today.  This one, believe it or not, is also made with the  Celebrate Today set.  The stamp set has a stamp that looks like confetti with tiny little stars.  It's meant to be used as an overlay on the balloon.  Instead, I used it to make the background of this card.  The cap was made by punching out a 1" square with a punch.  The base of the cap is made by a tiny rectangle, and the tassell is embossed with Crushed Curry.  The tassel is part of the  Celebrate Today set, as is the sentiment.  I just love a stamp set that can be used in more than one way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment