Monday, March 9, 2015

Finally . . . the Directions!

Sorry for the delay --life got in the way.  Here are the directions for the card I posted last week.

1.  Start with a piece of cardstock cut at 5 1/2 x 8 1/2.  DO NOT SCORE


2.  Bring the shorter ends together -- DO NOT SCORE -- and slip it into the Scallop Tag Punch


3.  Punch

4.  Cut off the "tails" with the paper trimmer (or by hand if you  can cut a straight line -- I can't!!)

5.  Insert the paper into the paper trimmer and line up the straight edge at 4 1/4 and score.

6.  Insert the other side of the cardstock into the trimmer and score at the bottom of the scallop


7.  Fold along the scored lines.


That's pretty much it!  Of  course, then you decorate it as you wish.  I put a piect of Very Vanilla cardstock cut at 4 x  5 1/4 on the inside of the card and a piece of Very Vanilla cut at just shy of 2 1/4 x 5 1/4 on the outside.  I stamped  with the Stippled Blossom stamp (because I LOVE it) but this great design lends itself perfectly for many different stamps.  Have fun!!




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment