Monday, April 27, 2015

A Quick Thank You Card

My daughter is finishing up her last nursing clinical before she graduates from college in two weeks (where did the time go?) and she realized she needed a thank you card for her clinical supervisor. She looked through my basket of cards and saw one she liked, but it wasn't a thank you card, and she didn't want the colors on it. Here's that one:



This is the I ended up making for her:


The dots were made using sponge daubers and Real Red and Basic Black Ink. The card base is also Real Red. The baloon was cut from the Balloon Framelits (that coordinate with the Celebrate Today photopolyer set). I attached some black baker's twine to it. The sentiment is from Another Thank You embossed with black embossing powder. The banner was made with the Banner Framelits, and the nurse cap and stethescope brads were picked up at CKC convention I went to this weekend. (I picked them up just because they were nurse themed; not knowing what I was going to use them for!)

I'm glad to report that my daughter just LOVED the card!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments: