Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Background Technique - Part 1 (Card No. 4)

Here is the last project from Part 1 of the Background Technique class I held last weekend. I just love how this card came out!
This was made by inking up an acrylic block directly onto the ink pad and then spritzing it with water using a spritzer bottle.
It will look like this:
Then I stamped the block in the middle of the cardstock. I wiped off the block and did the same process and stamped below the first stamp; wiped it off and did it a third time on the top of the cardstock.
I let it dry a bit and then stamped the trees from Lovely as a Tree, tied a ribbon on it and mounted it on cardstock. That's it! Much bang for your buck! I used Early Espresso and Pear Pizzazz for this design. I'd love to know what you think of these three techniques. Please leave a comment. Part 2 of the Background Techniques class is this weekend, so please be sure to come back this weekend to see three more great techniques.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment