Monday, April 13, 2015

Backgrounds Technique Class - Part 1 (Card No. 3)

Here's another card we made at Part 1 of the backgrounds technique class. This was super simple!
All you need is an acrylic block and a Stampin' Write Marker. I used Wisteria Wonder because I was making a sympathy card, and I find that color so calming!
With the thick end of the magic marker, simply color the acrylic block.
I went side to side, but one of my customers went diagonally and it looked great! Then I used the acrylic block as my stamp and "stamped" the paper with it.
I finished it off by stamping a flower and sentiment from the "Love and Sympathy" set using Basic Black. That's it. Easy peasy, don't you think?
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments:

  1. this is cool. First words out of my mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is cool. First words out of my mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by and for you comment!

    ReplyDelete