Monday, June 29, 2015

Thoughts & Prayers - Sympathy Card I


Here is another sympathy card I made for someone. I'm trying to always make two cards when I need one -- that way I'll always have another when I need it right? Well, this time I did, but the second one is a little different -- I'll post that one tomorrow.

I framed the outside of this card with the retired Tulips embossing folder. The card base is Soft Sky. The layers are Sahara Sand and Elegant Eggplant. The stamp set is Thoughts and Prayers (stamped in Elegant Eggplant). The butterflies were stamped with the Papillion Potpourri in Soft Sky and punched out with the Elegant Butterfly and Bitty Butterfly punches. The bling dressed up the butterflies just perfectly!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment