Monday, July 13, 2015

Bokeh Technique - By the Tide

This is another card using the Bokeh Technique. It was inspired by a post I saw on Pinterest. I changed up the colors and design a bit to make it my own. To see the details on how to do the technique, please see my previous post or click here: http://stampwithanna.blogspot.com/2015/07/bokeh-technique-thank-you.html


In this card, I instead of applying the ink in circles to the white background, I appplied it across the page. Starting at the bottom, I used Elegant Eggplant, then Lost Lagoon and lastly Pear Pizzazz. The stamp set is By The Tide, and the sentiment comes from the set Simply Wonderful which was available during this year's Sale-A-Bration. I mounted it on Lost Lagoon cardstock and added a bit of twine to it.

Great for the fisherman in your life!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment