Friday, July 10, 2015

Bokeh Technique - Thank you



I just love this technique. Not only is it a fun technique to do, but it looks great, too!

I started out with inkpads in Calypso Coral, Marina Mist and Pear Pizzazz.


I inked up some sponges and randomly applied ink to my Whisper White card stock, being certain to cover up all the white space.



Next I made a template using three different size circle punches. I used the 1/2", 1" and 1 1/2".


I applied white craft ink with a sponge dauber using the template, rotating the template around the paper and even overlapping in some places.


After the white ink was good and dry, I stamped the sentiment using Memento Black in. The sentiment is from the "Another Thank You" stamp set. That's all there is to it!




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment