Friday, July 3, 2015

Happy 4th of July!


Every year my brother and his wife host a phenomenal 4th of July cookout. It's always a great time to spend with family and friends to reflect on all of our freedoms we are so lucky to have in this wonderful country we call home! I made this card as a thank you to them for all the time and effort they put into a wonderful day which is always topped off with a spectacular fireworks display.

The base of the card is Real Red, and the layers are Whisper White and Night of Navy. The inks are also Real Red and Night of Navy. The stamp set is Work of Art. Funny -- when I first saw that set, I was not impressed at all. How quickly my mind was changed as I have found so many great ways in which to use it! The stars were punched from a scrap of the Dazzling Diamonds glitter paper using the star from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack. The label was punched with the retired Artisan Label punch.

I hope you all enjoy a safe July 4th holiday!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment