Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Baby Rattle Punch Art

I recently needed to make two baby girl cards and decided I was going to make both of them over the weekend. Of course, I waited until late Sunday afternoon to get started so the result was that they were both made the same! I decided to go with a punch art baby rattle. I apologize for the bad picture. I took a picture just to send to one of my friends and then totally forgot to snap a better picture before I gave the cards to the new moms!


The card base is Pink Pirouette. The miiddle layer is Whisper White, and the card front is is Pear Pizzazz, which was embossed with the Large Polka Dot embossing folder. The rattle is made with Pink Pirouette, and the sentiment is stamped with Melon Mambo. The rattle was quite simple to make.

The top part of the rattle was punched with the 2" circle punch.
The handle was punched with the word window punch.
The bottom of the rattle was made using the 1/2" and 1"circle punches.
The sentiment is from the Something to Say stamp set -- the inside says " ... for your cute little someone".
The bow and the pearls add a nice finishing touch to the rattle.

Quick and easy! Give it a try!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment