Monday, August 10, 2015

Birthday ATC

I participated in an ATC swap over at scrapbook.com last month, and, in addition to the ATC category I signed up, I made this birthday ATC for one of the participants who was celebrating a birthday during the month.


The stamp set is Big Day, which was offered during this year's Sale-A-Bration. I stamped it in Mememto Black and colored it in with Stampin' Write Markers: Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie (both from the Brights Color Collection), Blushing Bride (from the Subtles Collection) and Cherry Cobbler (from the Regals Collection). The card was mounted on Cherry Cobbler cardstock. I added some Blushing Brides ribbon and some bling to jazz it up a bit.

I'm so glad I got back into making ATCs -- they're just adorable little works of art!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment