Monday, August 17, 2015

Happy Wedding Day!

This is a card I made for a family member who recently got married.


The card base is Whisper White card stock; the middle layer is Basic Black, and the card front is Real Red. The card front was embossed using the Perfect Polka Dot folder. The bride and groom hearts were punched with the sweetheart punch. I embossed the bride's dress with the Lacy Brocade folder and then added some little pears along the edge of it. For the groom's heart, I punched one heart in black and one in white. Then I cut out the center of the black heart and placed it over the white, making the tuxedo. The buttoms are tiny black pearls, and the bow tie was cut out freehand. The sentiment is from the Label Love stamp set, and punched out using the Artisan Label punch.

This was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest; I just mixed it up a bit to make it my own. Quick and easy!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment