Friday, August 21, 2015

Kind Koala ATC

I made this ATC for a swap over at scrapbook.com.


I used the Kind Koala Stamp, stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored in with using Stampin Write markers -- a blender pen and a mix Chocolate Chip, Early Espresso and Soft Suede inks -- many layers to et the dark color. I know koalas are typically gray in color, but the name of the swap was Orange, Yellow and Brown, and I just HAD to use the Kind Koala stamp because I think he' just too cute! The card base is Early Espresso, the next layer is Daffodil Delight, stamped with the retired Checkerboard background stamp with Early Espresso ink. The koala is stamped on Whisper White, which was layered on Pumpkin Pie. The flower was colored in using Pumpkin Pie Stampin Write marker. I added a scrap of old Daffodil Delight ribbon and a couple of pearls and he was done! I just think this little guy is adorable!!!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment