Monday, August 24, 2015

Sympathy Card - Lovely as a Tree

Sadly, I had to make another sympathy card. It was for the family of a lovely young lady, so I decided to go with a simpler than usual design.


The cardbase is Calypso Coral. The middle layer is Whisper White. The stamped layer is also Whisper White which was sponged with So Saffron, Calypso Coral and Pear Pizzazz. The image, inked in Early Espresso, is from the Lovely as a Tree Set, and sentiment is from the the Thoughts and Prayers set, also stamped with Early Espresso. Making sympathy cards is never easy, but I try to design something that will bring some comfort to the recipient. I thought that the color pallette (from the Subtles Collection) was soft and comforting.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors you chose to use! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and leaving such a nice comment!

      Delete