Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Tomorrow is October 1 and that marks the beginning of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  I work with two very special ladies who are both breast cancer survivors, and each year I mark this month with a little "somethin' somethin'" for them.  This year, I made each of them this card.


The card was inspired by one that I saw on Pinterest.   Below is a list of the supplies.

Cardstock:  Heavy Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake
Embossing Folders:  Perfect Polka Dots (for the bra - retired) and Polka Dots (for one of the layers)
Punches:  2" circle; 3/4" circle, scallop edge (retired)
Ribbon:  Blushing Bride
The straps were simply made by cutting whisper white scraps into strips.

Remember to wear your pink during the month of October to show your support for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  I love seeing all the pink on the professional football fields during October.  I guess the saying is true:  "Real men wear pink!"

**You may wonder why I posted this today instead of tomorrow.  Well . . . tomorrow is the official start of the Blogging Friends Blog Hop.  Be sure to stop by tomorrow to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment