Wednesday, October 28, 2015

A Special Thank You

As some of you may know, my mother is currently going through treatments for cancer.  Thankfully, she is progressing well.  She recently had to undergo some day surgery and the doctor and his team were absolutely wonderful.  They were so patient, gentle, and caring.  It meant the world to my family that she had such wonderful care, so, as a crafter, of course I had to make them a special thank you card to go along with the little token of appreciation I gave them.  This is the card I delivered to them at mom's follow up appointment.


Once again, I grabbed my go-to punch, the Owl Builder.  I just thought it was the perfect way to make the nurse and doctor!  An added bonus is that the card went together pretty quickly, which is a good thing these days, since my plate has been so full!

Cardstock:  Real Red, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Basic Black (for eyes and stethescope), Smoky Slate (for bottom part of stethescope) Pacific Point (for doctor's body and cap)
Stamp Set: Writing Notes
Ink: Real Red, Night of Navy (for the lines on the paper)
Punch: Owl Builder



No comments:

Post a Comment