Thursday, October 15, 2015

Baby Card

This is the second of the two baby cards I made for a co-worker's baby shower.  It's much simpler than yesterday's card.


The base is made with the new thick Whisper White cardstock, which I just LOVE!  The layers are alternating Whisper White and Marina Mist.  The giraffe is from the Zoo Babies stamp set and stamped with Daffodil Delight.  The background stamp is retired (Checkerboard), and the blue gingham is also retired.  The slider button was one that I had in my stash of "stuff".  I added some detail by making faux stitching using the fine tip of a Stampin' Write marker. Even though there are lots of layers, I pop dotted the top layer and it really added a nice touch to an otherwise simple card.

Stamps:  Checkerboard (retired), Zoo Babies
Ribbon:  Blue Gingham (retired)



No comments:

Post a Comment