This card really did come together in no time at all and the supply list is pretty minimal!
1. Emboss the white card front using the Woodland embossing folder.
2. Using a liquid glue pen, apply glue to all of the raised branches.
3. Sprinkle the card with glitter. Shake off the excess and return it to the jar. You are left with a beautifully glittered image! (Tip: When I use glitter, after I shake off the excess, I place a piece of scrap paper over my glittered image and rub my hand over it to really get the glitter into the glue so it's nice and secure and won't flake off.)
4. Tie a ribbon around the card front.
5. Mount it onto the card base.
Here is a list of products I used for this card:
Embossing Folder: Woodland
Glitter: Dazzling Diamonds
Ribbon: Marina Mist