Monday, October 5, 2015

Halloween ATC

I made this ATC for a monthly ATC swap I participate in over at scrapbook.com.


It was SUPER simple.  ATC's are 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" so that is the size of my background paper (Crushed Curry).  The black layer is 2 1/2" x 3 1/4".  The moon is punched from a 2" circle punch, and the edges were sponged to give it some dimension.  The tree branch is stamped using the Sprinkles of Life stamp set.  The owl is made using the Owl Builder punch.  I sponged White Craft Ink on the edges of the owl.  The sentiment is from the stamp set Good Greetings (no longer available) using White Craft Ink.  The embroidery floss wrapped around the card is just some old DMC floss I had in my craft room.

Thanks for looking!

Stamp Set: Sprinkles of Life, Good Greetings
Miscellaneous:  Spong Dauber, DMC Embroidery Floss

No comments:

Post a Comment