Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Halloween Treats

Well, after I finished up the wedding projects, it was time to get started on my Halloween projects.  I did take some time off from crafting to catch my breath, but I spent this past weekend getting some treats ready for some special people.   All of the treats were made using the French Fry Die and the Haunt Ya Later stamp set.  I purchased specialty dies that go along with the stamp set from an awesome merchant, Dave, and he offers many dies that coordinate with Stampin' Up! stamps.   The link to his store is here.

This treat was made for the three little children who live next door to me.  The Haunt Ya Later stamp set was perfect, because they are two little boys and a little girl!  The little girl is only 6 months old, so she didn't get any candy -- she's getting animal crackers and goldfish!

This picture shows the holders empty so you can see better how they looked before filling.

Vampire: Basic Gray cardstock edged with Basic Gray ink
Witch:  Old Olive cardstock edged with Old Olive ink
Kitten/Pumpkin:  Basic Black cardstock edged with White Craft Ink.
All images were colored using Stampin' Write markers - Neutrals and Brights

I decided to bag them so the contents wouldn't spill out all over their Trick or Treat bags, and I must say, I do like the look of the cello bag

These next treats were made for the secretaries that I work with.  These were made with Always Artichoke cardstock inked with Always Artichoke ink.  The fence is a sizzix die that I cut with Whisper White and inked with Soft Suede ink. The bat is also a sizzix die but with Basic Black cardstock and inked with Whisper White craft ink.


Since I am planning on putting them on their desks before they get in, I originally thought I didn't need to bag them and this is how they looked without the outside cello bag.

Of course, I then decided the bag them in case they got tossed around in my car! 


I'm having a class on Saturday, which is also Halloween, so I made some for the ladies who will be coming to class. These were made with Basic Gray cardstock, edged with Basic Gray ink.  Again, I used the sizzix fence die but with Whisper White cardstock and inked up with Soft Suede.  I didn't bag these for two reasons:  (1) I'm handing them out at class, which is at my house; and (2)  I ran out of bags!

Thanks for stopping by to check out my Halloween Treats!


No comments:

Post a Comment