Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Wedding Fun - Part 2

As one of the pre-wedding get-togethers, all of the ladies in our family went out to dinner to honor the bride-to-be.  I made these favors for the occasion.  I used the Dress Up Framelit which is retired :(  The inspiration for this favor came from an internet search, but I changed it up a bit to suit my needs.  Check back by the end of the week and I will have the directions on how to make this favor up by then.

This is how I presented it to the guests.  I put it in a cellophane bag to protect it.

This is the basic favor box without the candy: 

I put some candy in a small cellophane bag and inserted it into the box inside the favor:

These favors came together pretty quickly and made a great impression!  Check back tomorrow for another favor!



No comments:

Post a Comment