Thursday, October 22, 2015

Wedding Fun - Part 4

Ready for the next installment??  The day after the wedding, the bride and groom had a backyard barbecue for all of their family and friends.  There were over 100 people there, and these are the little treats that I made for the event.  I got the instructions from one of Pootles' videos on YouTube.  They were quite easy to make, but were time consuming.  Fortunately, my good friend, Ann, spent an entire day with me cranking them out!  I used some retired DSP that had fall colors in it to capture the color scheme my sister wanted.  They seemed a bit plain, so I added some rope along the top of them.  There were four different patterned papers in all.

This is a picture of a close up of one of the patterns:


These are the four patterns I used:


And this is the overflowing basket full of treats!  (Sorry about the mess in the background -- my house had turned into a factory!)


Please check back tomorrow for the final favor that I made for the actual wedding itself.  I promise you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment