Monday, October 26, 2015

Wedding Fun - Part 6

Here is the last installment of the wedding projects I made for my sister's recent wedding.  These are the cards I made.  One was from my mother (the cake) and the other was from me.  The styles are so very different, but that's because, although I know my sister is a no frills gal, my mom likes more traditional cards.  Gotta please the customer!

This first one was a total CASE from Pinterest!  I usually like to put a twist on it and make it my own, but I made these just hours before the wedding, and my creativity had flown right out the window!

Cardstock:  Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White, Very Vanilla
Ink: Elegant Eggplant
Ribbon:  Wisteria Wonder seam binding
Embossing Folder: Fancy Fan (retired)
Stamp Set:  Blessed by God
Punch: Boho Blossom (retired) for the flowers



This second one was also inspired by Pinterest, but I did manage to change it up a bit.

Cardstock:  Cherry Cobbler, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Very Vanilla (behind the tree)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Soft Suede
Ribbon:  Calypso Coral  Seam Binding
Punch: Bird Builder, Artisan Label (retired), Owl Builder (for the birds' eyes), 1 3/8" circle punch
Stamp Set: Label Love (retired)



I hope you've enjoyed these wedding projects and that you found some inspiration in them.  It certainly was a lot of work, but it was so worth it.  I absolutely loved creating for such a special occasion!

No comments:

Post a Comment