Friday, January 15, 2016

Cousins Layout

Welcome to the first monthly scrapbook layout post.  Each month, on the 15th, I'll  be taking a break from posting cards, and will be posting a scrapbook layout.  My paper fascination began with scrapbooking, so I thought it only appropriate to incorporate it into my blog posts.


This picture was taken in 2008 at a family Sunday dinner. As I put this layout  together, I couldn't believe how grown up all the kids were now.  There have been a few more additions to the cousin clan since then, too!

The patterned papers are from the Bohemian DSP pack.  I sponged the edges of the inner paper with Delightful  Dijon ink to create some dimension and make it pop away from the border paper.  In order to be able to make the layout with only two pieces of paper, I cut out a 10  x 10 square from the middle the outer background paper.  I then trimmed that piece to make the diagonal piece in the middle of the page and also the piece that I mounted the date on in the corner.     The main picture is mounted on Very Vanilla, Island Indigo and Blackberry Bliss.   The other pictures are mounted on Island Indigo.

I hope you will enjoy seeing some scrapbook pages on the blog!




5 comments: