Thursday, January 14, 2016

Cupcake Pop Up

Here is the last of the pop up cards from our class.  Although I used the retired stamp set, Create a Cupcake, you  could use the current set,Cupcake Party.  The Cupcake Builder punch that I used also coordinates with the current set (and it's available as a bundle!)  The front of the card was embossed using the Polka Dot Embossing Folder, adding a bit of ribbon along the side, and putting Liquid Pearls in the center of the polka dots.  The cupcake on the front is popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.


Here's a close up of the inside:


To make the pop ups, with the folded edge of the card along the top of the cutter, make slits 1/2 " down at 3/4, 1 1/2, 2, 2 3/4, 3 1/4 and 4 (see post from 1/11 if this doesn't make sense).

The pearls on the front of the card and on the cupcake tops were made with Liquid Pearls.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Create a Cupcake (retired - but could use current Cupcake Party)
Punch:  Cupcake Builder
Embossing Folder: Polka Dot
Stamp/Punch Bundle

I hope you've enjoyed these pop up cards.  I just love them, and they always bring a smile when opened!  As always, please let me know if you have any questions about this project, or if I can help you with any of the supplies.

2 comments:

  1. All your cards are so very creative! I love them.
    First time visiting your blog,just subscribed and will visit often.
    Thanks for sharing the link at Scrapbook.com.

    ELLANVANNIN
    http://scrapbooking.by3stars.com/
    Enter to win my monthly giveaway!

    ReplyDelete