Sunday, January 3, 2016

New Year . . . New Blog!

Happy New Year (again)!  I thought I'd share  with you all some exciting news about my blog.  In an attempt to be more organized (I'm never convinced I'm organized enough!), beginning this month, I will be posting specific projects on specific days of the month.  The plan is:

1st of each month - projects from Blogging Friends Blog Hop
5th of each month - inspiration projects and downloadable instructions
15th of each month - scrapbook layout
20th of each month - ATC (artist trading card)

On the Monday before each scheduled class, I'll be posting a "sneak peek" of one of the projects we'll be making.  Of course, scattered throughout the month, I'll be posting various projects I've made as well as completed class projects.

I hope you will visit often to see what I've been creating.  I encourage you to follow my blog by email (see the link on the right) as well to join this site (another link on the right) so you will be notified when there's a new project posted and you won't miss anything.

I wish you all a happy, healthy, organized, stress-free 2016!!!

Happy Stampin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment