Thursday, January 21, 2016

Valentine and Winter ATCs

I participate in a monthly ATC swap over at scrapbook.com, and the groups I joined this month were Valentine's Day and Winter.  These are the cards I made.  I know yesterday was the 20th, and that's when ATCs are posted, but I was a bit "off" yesterday and posted the wrong project!!  Anyway, these are the ATCs I made.


This was made with the new Bloomin' Love stamp set that is in the Occasions catalog.  I stamped it with Versamark and then embossed with red embossing powder. The embossing doesn't show up really well in the picture, but it really pops in real life1!  For the banner, I colored the edge of it with basic black marker and the leaves with garden green marker.  The sentiment was stamped using real red.  The addition of rhinestones adds a bit of flair to the ATC, don't you think?


Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White
Stamp Set: Bloomin' Love
Bling:  Rhinestones




This ATC was made using the stamp set Warm Wishes, which was offered in the Holiday Catalog.  I know, I know . . . I shouldn't post projects made with products that are no longer available, but I just love this set, and it was perfect for this theme!  All of the images are from the set.  The background is the Hardwood stamp stamped with soft suede on soft suede.  The sled is early espresso on crumb cake.  The skates were stamped using basic gray.  The blades are smokey slate.  The pine cones are stamped with early espresso.  I went over the pine cones and the skates with Wink of Stella.  I tied a little piece of raffia into a bow to give it some pizzazz.  I should add that I cut out all the images using some dies made by Dave the Die Guy.  He makes dies that coordinates with some of the Stampin' Up stamp sets.  Email me if you'd like his contact info.

Stamp set: Warm  Wishes
Other:  Wink of Stella


1 comment:

  1. That's such a pretty valentines card, love the banner.

    ReplyDelete