Saturday, February 20, 2016

"One Word" ATC

This month's ATC theme for the swap I participate on scrapbook.com is "One Word".    Sounded simple, but I was actually a bit stumped for a while.  Then I sat and thought and decided "Celebrate" would be the perfect word for me - celebrate life; celebrate the small things; celebrate the milestones; celebrate ourselves!  I thought balloons would be a good image to depict the word and so, my design came to be.


The base is Crushed Curry, and the middle layer is Bermuda Bay.  The printed paper is from the retired DSP pack, Kaleidescope.  The ballooon, "celebrate" and the bow are all from the Celebrate Today stamp set.  They were die cut using the coordinating thinlit set.  The balloon is stamped in Crushed Curry, and the sentiment and bow are in Bermuda Bay.  I added some rhinestones to "bling it up" a bit.  

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment