Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Penguin Wedding

My husband and I recently received a wedding invitation that had penguins on it, and I instantly had an idea for the wedding card I would make for  the happy couple!



As it turned out, we could not attend the wedding, but after seeing pictures online of the reception, I knew I had made the right choice.  The couple had an ice sculpture at the reception -- a penguin couple!  Do you think my initial instinct was spot on or what?


Markers:  Pumpkin Pie
Embossing Folder: Softly  Falling
Stamp/Framelit Bundle: Snow Place (snow couple)
Stamp Set:  Label Loe (retired)
Punch:  Artisan Label (reetired)
Other:  Rhinestones (bride's crown), Pearls (bride's necklace), black bling (groom's buttons), Dazzling Details (to make the snowflakes sparkle, which doesn't show up really well in the picture)

No comments:

Post a Comment