Sunday, March 20, 2016

Easter ATCs

Happy 1st Day of Spring!  Although the weather forecast is for 4-7 inches of snow tomorrow here in Mass., I am hopeful that spring is going to arrive any day now!

I join a monthly ATC swap over at scrapbook.com and post them on the 20th of each month. Well, I think I got a bit carried away this month.  Instead of entering one category, I entered all three, and even made two sets for one of them.  On top of that, the group of swappers had a birthday girl in it, so I made one for her as well.

One of the categories this month was "Easter".  I chose to make a set of religious Easter ATC as well as a set of commercial Easter.


The background for this ATC is Elegant Eggplant.  The base is Whisper  White sponged with Soft Sky and Garden Green for the sky and the grass. Forth cross, I stamped a piece of Crumb  Cake with Soft Sued using the Hardwood background stamp.  The purple "cloth" is a piece of Wisteria Wonder seam binding.  The sentiment is from the Circle of  Spring stamp set, stamped in Soft Suede.


This cute little chick was made using the Owl Builder punch.   His body  is Daffodil Delight, and his feet and beak are Tangerine Tango.  The base of the ATC is Whisper White.  I distressed the edges using a distressing tool. I sponged the sun using Daffodil Delight, the sky with Soft Sky, an the Grass with Garden Green. The sentiment is from the Circle of Spring set stamped in Basic Black, and the ribbon is Daffodil Delight seam binding.

Come on back to see the rest of this month's ATCs!



No comments:

Post a Comment