Monday, March 21, 2016

Easter Treats

I had  planned to post another ATC for this month's ATC swap today, but I decided instead to post these Easter treats I made for my grand nieces and grand nephew.  I  found a video tutorial for the treats on Pinterest.

I chose to make them using the retired 2012-2014 In Colors because I think those colors are perfect spring/Easter colors!  I used Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding.  I've listed the supplies at the end of all the pictures.

Here they are all lined up and filled only with filler paper:


This  one is in Crisp Cantaloupe: 

This one is in Coastal Cabana: 

This one is in Pistachio Pudding: 

This one is in Strawberry Slush: 

I  put them in tall cello  bags and tied a piece of white ribbon at the top.  I put a little bag of chocolate eggs and a bunny chocolate bar in each one. 

Die:   Fry Box
Punches:
 - Eyes: 3/4" circle for the outside; 1/2" circle or the inner eye
 - Cheeks: 1"circle with sponge dab of Pink Pirouette.  Also three tiny dots with Basic Black marker
 - Nose: Heart from the Tiny Accents set
 - Ears: Extra Large Oval for the outside; Large Oval for the inside
 - Bow: Bow  Builder
Whiskers:  Very Vanilla Thick Bakers Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment