Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Flies in the Sky ATC

One of the other categories for this month's ATC swap over at scrapbook.com was "Flies in the Skies'. This was open to our own interpretation.  Of course, I decided to use the Sky is the Limit stamp set for this one!


The base of the ATC is Whisper White.  I punched out a circle to make a mask for the sun.  The sun is Crushed Curry  The sunset sky is a mixture of Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, and a touch of Cajun Craze.  I sponged the edge of the ATC with Calypso coral.  The trees are from the Lovely as a Tree set, sponged in Mossy Meadow.  The plane was stamped using Versamark ink and embossed with black embossing powder.  I colored the plane in with Basic Gray Stampin' Write marker.  The propeller of the plane is punched from a piece of vellum and attaced with a gray brad.  The plane is attached to the ATC with Stamin' Dimensionals for  a little bit of dimension.

(I die cut the plane with a thinlit I got from Dave the Die Guy who makes dies for Stampin' Up! stamps sets for which SU doesn't have coordinating dies. If you would like his contact info, please email me.)

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment