Saturday, March 5, 2016

March Inspiration Projects - Bordering Blooms

This month’s inspiration comes from an often overlooked stamp set – Bordering Bloom. This set has so many possibilities, but in the interest of time and space, I will only be posting three.  The set has four borders that can be made into so many more!



Be sure to click on the downloadable instructions at the end of this post!

The first card is a sympathy card. I find that making sympathy cards is never easy, and I think that the soft, subtle colors are comforting.  I chose to go with a semi-monochromatic color scheme.


 Supplies:
Cardstock:  Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White
Stamp Set: Bordering Blooms, Something to Say, Thoughts & Prayers
Ink:  Wisteria Wonder
Punch:  Itty Bitty Accents
Ribbon:  Wisteria Wonder Seam Binding
Embellishments:  Rhinestone Jewels

**************

The next card is thank you card.  This one is actually a CASE from the 2014-2015  SU catalog.  I just thought the design was fantastic.  It appeared in the catalog in a blue/brown combo, but I decided to do a pink/brown combo because I just love the look of pink and brown!


Supplies:
Cardstock:  Thick Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Stamp Set: Bordering Blooms, Another Thank You
Ink:  Pink Pirouette, Early Espresso

****************
The last card is another thank you card.  For this one, I used the 2014-2016 In Colors because  I think they are great, and I’m really going to miss them when they retire in a few months!  I’m not really big on coloring,  but I chose to color these flowers in to bring some added color to the card.


Supplies:
Cardstock: Lost Lagoon, Whisper White
Stamp Set: Bordering Blooms, Wetlands
Ink:  Marina Mist, Tuxedo Black Memento
Stampin Markers:  2014-2016 In Colors – Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey

I hope you have enjoyed this month’s inspiration projects.

Click here for the downloadable instructions.

Be sure to check back next month for some more projects!

Happy Stampin’!
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment