Friday, March 18, 2016

Masculine Distressed Card

This is the last card we made at the Tim Holtz Meets Stampin Up Class I had last weekend.  It's a CASE from a card I found on Pinterest.  I used all Stampin' Up! products so the elements are different, but I think the cards are VERY similar.

This mine:

This is the card I lifted:


So, what do you think?  Did I succeed in replicating Tim's great card using SU products?   

I hope you enjoyed seeing the cards from the "Tim Holtz Meets Stampin' Up!" class I had.  I am a huge fan of Tim Holtz, but I have mostly SU products since I'm a demo.  I just KNEW there had to be a way to combine my love of both of them, and I think I accomplished that.  I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Cardstock:  Night of Navy, Basic Gray, Very Vanilla
Ink:Early Espresso, Delightful Dijon
Stamp Sets:  Guy Greetings, Gorgeous Grunge



No comments:

Post a Comment