Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Shabby Chic ATC

Another category of this month's ATC swap at scrapbook.com was to use a punch.  This ATC is a variation of one of the cards we made at my card class last week.  I loved the design in the card so much that I decided to make an ATC very similar to it.


The base of the ATC is Soft Suede.  The ATC is Pink Pirouette.  I stamped images from the new Timeless Textures stamp set from the 2016 Occasions catalog (I just LOVE that set!).  The images are stamped with  Soft Suede.  The butterfly is from stamp set Papillon Potpouri.  I stamped it with Soft Suede on Pink Pirouette and punched it out using the Bitty Butterfly punch.  The ribbon is Very Vanilla seam binding.  I added tiny pearls for a little bit of added texture and femininity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment