Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Special Seats at the Rink!

I was given two tickets to the Boston Bruins hockey game that were awesome!  They were in the "Boardroom" -- two levels of overstuffed leather seats with LOTS of food stations with made to order selections, not to mention the sinful desserts and ice cream selections.  I've been a Bruins fan ever since I was a little girl (a LONG time ago), so I was totally stoked to enjoy the game in such a luxurious fashion!  I brought my younger daughter with me.  Truth be told, she isn't a real hockey fan, but she seemed to enjoy herself as well!


The base paper for the layout is Basic Black. I really wanted a printed background, but I didn't have one that worked with the team colors, so I made my own.  I took a piece of Crushed Curry Coredinations paper, and ran my Black  Archival ink pad across it with varying pressure to achieve the patterned look.  I punched out hexagons in both Basic  Black and Daffodil Delight and arranged them around the pictures.  The pictures are mounted on Whisper  White, Basic Black and Daffodil Delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment