Thursday, April 28, 2016

Administrative Assistant Day Treat

I made these treat bags for my fellow administrative assistants at work for National Administrative Assistant Day this week.  I found a project similar to this on Pinterest and changed it up to make it more appropriate  for us.


I  made the bag using the  Mini Treat Bag thinlits.  I stamped the pieces with the retired Dictionary background stamp.  I thought that was perfect since it looked like typed script.  I mounted and attached the greeting towards the bottom of the bag.  The tag is made from an old typewriter stamp I had, punched out with a circle punch and layered on a scallop circle punch out.  We are secretaries at a school, and the school colors are blue and white, that's why I chose that color scheme.  

The treat is an "Administrative Assistant Survival Kit", and the card describes it's candy contents and reads as follows:

Starburst - for the burst of energy that you will need
Hershey Kisses - because you deserve them from all
Peppermint Patty - to help you keep your  cool
Snickers - to remind you that "laughter is the best medicine"
Tootsie Roll - to help you roll with the punches

The ladies loved them, and I was so happy to be able to brighten their day and celebrate our wonderful profession!

1 comment:

  1. SO NICE of you!!! You did a FABULOUS JOB on these & LOVE the little saying you attached too! QUITE CUTE!!!!;)

    ReplyDelete