Wednesday, April 27, 2016

March Customer Thank You Notes

I'm a little late in posting this, but this is the card I made as my March customer thank you notes.   (Although I'm late in posting, I wasn't late in sending them!)


I had originally wanted to use only colors from the 14-16 retiring colors, but I found that the Mossy Meadow (although one of my favorites) just didn't look good here.  So  . . . I went with Tangelo Twist for the card base; Whisper White for the card front; Pear Pizzazz for the background, which is stamped using the Watercolor Wash stamp.  The bottom butterfly is Hello Honey on Hello Honey paper; the top butterfly is Hello Honey on Whisper White, using the Papillo Potpouri stamp punched out with the Elegant Butterfly punch.  The sentiment is the Word Window punch layered on the Washi Tape punch.  I added the bakers twine to add a bit more dimension to the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment