Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Monthly ATC - Butterfly Basics Mother's Day

This is one of the ATCs I made for the monthly ATC swap I participate in over at scrapbook.com.  I know I posted a project using this stamp set yesterday as well, but I really do like it sooo much!


While it's fun to mix and matchstamp sets, I do enjoy making a project using only one or two stamp sets.  I feel like I am using the set(s) to their fullest.  Such is the case with this ATC.  Every part of it, except for the sentiment, are part of the Butterfly Basics set.  The sentiment is from the Circle of Spring set.

Card base: Wisteria Wonder
Card front:  Very Vanilla
Background: Smoky Slate
Butterfly:  Blushing Bride
Markers:  Wisteria Wonder, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight -- all the coloring was done using a blender pen
Sentiment:  Blushing Bride on Very Vanilla, punched out with 1" circle and mounted on Blushing Bride punched out with 1 1/4" scallop circle
Lace:  Venetial Lace


No comments:

Post a Comment