Friday, April 15, 2016

Monthly Layout - "Doing the Tomatoes"

It's the 15th of the month, so it's time for my monthly scrapbook layout post.  I had fun doing this one.  My mother has a very large vegetable garden and each year it yields LOTS of tomatoes that my sister and I help her jar and put up for the winter.  This particular year, my mother decided to go back to her hometown in Italy for the month of  August, so my sister and I enlisted the help of one of my daughters and her granddaughter to get the tomatoes done in mother's absence.  It's a lot of work, but we had a great time doing it, and the younger generations learned how to preserve the tomatoes as well as a family tradition!



Cardstock:  Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler
DSP: Farmer's Market
Punches:  2" Circle; 2 3/8" Scallop Circle
Embossing Folder:  Brick Wall
The title was cut using a Sizzix alphabet die set.

So few supplies; so many memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment