Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Look Who's Turning 2 Birthday Card

I  recently made this for a sweet little girl celebrating her 2nd birthday.  I just love how it turned out!


The card came together fairly quickly (isn't that one of our goals!?!?), but it sure doesn't look that way!

Cardstock:  Melon Mambo, Blushing Bride (tiny layer between the card front and card base), Whisper White
Ink:  Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Basic Gray
Stamp Set:  Balloon Celebration, Number of Years
Framelit:  Large Numbers
Other:  The ribbon is retired Melom Manbo, and the yellow pearls are just some that I had in my stash

It would be so easy to have a bunch of these on hand in different colors and when you need one, just cut out the number . . . I think I'll be stocking up on this design!

No comments:

Post a Comment