Friday, May 20, 2016

Monthly ATC - Animal Friends

This is the ATC I made for  this month's ATC swap at scrapbook.com.  The theme I signed up for this month was "animals."  I decided to use the Zoo Babies stamp set (which is expiring on 5/31/16).  I thought the giraffe and monkey looked so cute together. They were die cut using a coordinating die made by Dies by Dave (contact me for his  contact info). The tree is from the Sheltering Tree stamp set.  The  sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.



Cardstock:  Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink:  Chocolate Chip (monkey), Hello Honey (giraffe) (also expiring on 5/31/16), Soft Suede (tree trunk), Pear Pizzazz (leaves), Garden Green (grass - stamped full strength and stamped off)
Stamp Sets:  Zoo Babies, Sheltering Tree, Teeny Tiny Wishes

So, tell me -- have you tried ATCs yet????

1 comment: