Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Watermelon Treat Bag

This is a cute little treat bag I gave the ladies who attended  my Mini Treat Bag class last weekend.  It was totally inspired  by a project I saw on Pinterest.  I changed up a few things to make it my own.


Cardstock: Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, Whisper White, Basic Black
Thinlits:  Mini Treat Bag
Punches:  Heart from Tiny Accents (cut in half to make the seeds), scallop circle and circle
Ribbon:  Watermelon Wonder lace (retiring 5/31/16)

One thing I did find is that making treat bags out of DSP is much easier than using card stock.  SU's card stock is so heavy that I found it cracked  when layered to make the rind of the watermelon.

I filled each of the treat bags with a little cellophane bag filled with Starburst candies.  The ladies loved them!

No comments:

Post a Comment