Friday, June 3, 2016

30 Days of the New Catalog - Day 3: New Baby

It's Day 3 of the 30 Days of the New Catalog.  Again, this card is made with the Swirly Bird stamp set.


This was made for a coworker who is expecting a new baby boy any day now.  I'll be ready when he arrives!  I know  I  say this a lot, but this card truly was a breeze to  make.

The white layer is embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.  The little birds are stamped in So Saffron, and their little feet are stamped in Peekaboo Peach.  The sentiment is stamped in Marina Mist.  The ribbon is some old SU ribbon that I had in my stash.

Cardstock:  Marina Mist, Whisper White
Ink: So Saffron, Peekaboo Peach, Marina Mist
Stamp  Sets:  Swirly Bird, Something to Say (retired)
Embossing Folder:  Perfect Polka Dots (retired)

Check back tomorrow for another project using some new products!

No comments:

Post a Comment