Saturday, June 11, 2016

Day 11 of 30 Days of New Catalog Projects - Get Well

Today's new catalog project is a get well card done for the weekly challenge over at Global Design Project.  The timing was perfect because my daughter came home last week and told me she needed a get well card for a co-worker!  I used the new stamp set Sitting Here.


I kept it simple because that's what my "customer" wanted.  It doesn't show up really well in the picture, but the swing is embossed with pewter embossing folder.  The card base is Calypso Coral, the middle  layer is Whisper White, and the card front is Whisper White as well.  

First I stamped the swing with Versamark embossing ink and then sprinkled the Pewter embossing powder over it and heat set it.  Then I sponged the sky in Soft Sky and the grass in P ear Pizzazz.  The sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set (retired) and stamped in Calypso Coral.  The ribbon is Calypso Coral seam binding (retired).

Cardstock:  Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Ink:   Versamark Embossing, Soft Sky, Pear Pizzazz
Stamp Sets: Sitting Here, Teeny Tiny Wishes (retired)
Ribbon:  Calypso Coral seam binding (retired)

As always, I'm happy to answer any questions about this card or any other projects.  Be sure to stop by tomorrow for another project!

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment