Sunday, June 12, 2016

Day 12 of 30 Days of New Catalog Projects - Sympathy Card

Today's project is a sympathy card using the new Touches of Texture and Better Together stamp sets.   I can see myself using Touches of Textures A LOT!

This card was made for the Case This Sketch Challenge #176.  Check it out here. There is a new sketch posted every week.

This is my take on the sketch:


The background was done by putting stamp on an acrylic block and applying it to the paper.  I just tapped the block onto the stamp pad and then put the paper on the block instead of putting the block to the paper.  That way I got much better coverage.

This is the sketch it was based on:




Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Peekaboo Peach
Ink:  Peekaboo  Peach, Pumpkin Pie
Stamp Sets:  Touches of Texture, Better Together

Touches of Texture Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Touches of Texture

Better Together Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Better Together

Be sure to come back tomorrow for another new product project.  I'd love to hear what you think of the projects so far!

As always, I'm happy to answer any questions you may have about this project or any other.

Happy Stampin'!
Anna


1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete