Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Day 15 of 30 Days of New Catalog Projects - Lighthouse Visit

Since today is the 15th of the month, it's Monthly Scrapbook Layout day, so I used the Swirly Bird Stamp set on my layout.  The layout is also entered into a challenge over at scrapbook.com.

I love lighthouses, and my patient husband amuses me as I drag him from lighthouse to lighthouse.  Last summer I booked us for an overnight stay at the Borden Flats lighthouse in Fall River, MA.  What an experience that was!  We had the entire lighthouse to ourselves in the middle of the water.  The views were breathtaking, and it was so very, very peaceful.  The pictures in this layout are of the lighthouse as we were approaching it by boat.

I used the boat from the Swirly Bird set at the bottom right corner of the layout, and the lighthouse from the From Land to Sea set in the upper left corner.


Cardstock:  Whisper White, Real Red, Dapper Denim
DSP:  International Bazaar (retired)
Ink: Real Red, Dapper Denim
Stamp Sets:  From Land to Sea (lighthouse), Swirly Bird (Boat)
Punches:  Circle, Scallop Circle (retired), Scallop Edge (retired)

I love being able to mix my love for Stampin' Up stamps with my first love of scrapbooking!  Which do you do more of??

Be sure to check back tomorrow for another day of New Catalog Projects!

Happy Stampin'!
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment