Saturday, June 18, 2016

Day 18 of 30 Days of New Catalog Projects - Friendship

Today's project features the new set Artist's Palette. At first I wasn't going to order this set because it reminded me too much of the Work of Art set, but I'm glad I did.  Although I'm not nuts about the sentiments in the set, I like all the potential of the other components.



Stamp the easel on the card front, Attach the washi ape, and randomly stamp the specs around the frame.  Stamp the sentiment in the middle of the easel.  Then stamp another easel on a piece of scrap paper.  Using the new square framelits, die cut the inside of the f

Tip:  After you stamp the  frame and easel on the card front, attach the washi tape and randomly stamp  the specs.  Otherwise, if you stamp the specs first, they will show through the washi tape.

Cardstok:  Sweet Sugarplum, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Stamp Set: Artist's Palette
Ink: Crumb Cake, Sweet Sugarplum
Dies;  Square Thinlits
Other:  Painter's Palette washi tape

Come back tomorrow for another project!

Happy Stampin'!
Anna



No comments:

Post a Comment