Saturday, June 25, 2016

Day 25 of 30 Days of New Catalog Projects - Birthday Wishes

I made this card for my mother-in-law's birthday last week.  It uses the new DSP, Painter's Palette, as well as the Artist's Palette set.



The card base is Blushing Bride, and the two side strips are from the Painter's Palette DSP stack.  The center panel is Very Vanilla.  I cut a square of Whisper White and stamped the flowers from the Numbers of  Years set i Wild Wasabi and Blushing Bride.  I added a few pink pearls to the centers.   I stamped the frame from the Artist's Palette in Soft Suede on Crumb Cake.  I also did the thumb tack in the same colors.  I fussy cut the tack and pop dotted it so that I could wrap the Very Vanilla thick twine.  The frame is also pop dotted.  The sentiment is from the retired Four You set.

Cardstock:  Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Stamp Sets:  Artist's Palette, Number of Years, Four You (retired)
Inks:  Blushing Bride, Wild Wasabi, Soft Suede
Paper:  Painter's Palette DSP
Other: Very Vanilla Thick Twine, pink pearks (non SU)

Please check back tomorrow for another project!

Happy stampin'!
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment