Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Day 29 of 30 Days of New Catalog Projects - Something Fishy

Today's project features the new set, Jar of Love.  It has a coordinating framelit set, but I didn't use it today.


The card base is Thick  Whisper White.  The middle layer is Crushed Curry, and all the stamping is done on Whisper White.  This card has some masking and embossing as well as stamping.

The first thing I stamped was the water in Pool Party.  Then I stamped another image of water on a piece of scrap paper to make a mask.  I masked the stamped water and then stamped the table over it.  I used the hardwood background set in Soft Suede.  I sponged the table lightly with Soft Suede.

Next I did all the embossing.  I stamped the jar in  Versamark and heat embossed it with Pewter Embossing Powder (retired).  The next two images stamped were the fish and the bow.  Both were stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with Crushed Curry embossing powder (retired).  

I added a couple rhinestones to represent bubbles.  Top background is lightly sponged with Soft Sky.

Lastly, I stamped the sentiment -- also from the same set.  It was punched out with a 1" circle punch.  A little ribbon adds some more texture.


Cardstock:  Thick Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Stamp Set: Jar of Love, Hardwood
Ink:  Crushed Curry, Pool Party, Soft Sky, Versamark Embossing, Soft Suede
Punch: 1" circle
Embossing Powders (retired) Pewter, Crushed Curry

Only one more day of new catalog projects . . . where did the month go?????? I hope you stop by tomorrow to see the final project!

Happy Stampin'!
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment